Electromedical Devices Market: Introduction
- Electromedical devices are medical devices used in various applications in health care industries, including therapeutic use (surgical instruments, laser, and others) and diagnostic use (imaging equipment, monitoring devices)
- These devices are used in diagnosis and surgical procedures related to cardiovascular, dental, ophthalmology, and other disease indications
Report Overview @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/electromedical-devices-market.html
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Electromedical Devices Market
- Increase in research & development activities and technological advancements in electromedical devices are major factors for boosting the growth of the global electromedical devices market during the forecast period. Increase in new product approvals for electromedical devices is another key factor for driving the market. For instance, in 2018, the Food and Drug Administration, approved 106 electromedical devices compared to 99 in 2017.
- In addition, increase in demand for imaging in diagnosis and monitoring of major chronic diseases related to cardiology and oncology helps drive the market. Heart valve replacement is the most common procedure in cardiology. Increase in use of electromedical devices in heart valve replacement procedure is another main factor for fueling the growth of this market. Moreover, new product launches from major manufacturers are anticipated to propel the electromedical devices market. In August 2018, Invacare Corporation launched an advanced carbon fibre racing wheelchair for rehabilitation patients.
- High cost and high technical configuration required for electromedical devices restrain the electromedical devices market
Get a Glimpse of the In-Depth Analysis through our Comprehensive “Electromedical Devices Market” Brochure @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=75413
Diagnostic Imaging Devices Segment to Witness High Demand
- Based on device type, the global electromedical devices market can be segmented into diagnostic imaging devices, surgical devices, patient assistive devices, and others
- The diagnostic imaging devices segment accounted for the highest share of the electromedical devices market in 2018. This segment is expected to dominate the electromedical devices market due to increase in incidence of major chronic diseases which further resulted into rise in demand for disease diagnosis. In addition, launch of new diagnostic imaging devices in recent years is expected to drive the segment.
Cardiovascular Application Segment to Witness Significant Growth
- In terms of application, the global electromedical devices market can be divided cardiovascular, dental, ophthalmology, orthopedic, and others
- The cardiovascular segment generated the highest revenue in 2018 and is anticipated to witness growth during the forecast period. This can be attributed to rise in incidence of cardiovascular disorders.
Hospitals Segment to be Most Promising Segment
- In terms of end-user, the global electromedical devices market can be divided into hospitals, clinics, home care settings, and others. The hospitals segment generated the highest revenue in 2018 and is anticipated to witness growth during the forecast period.
- Most of the electromedical devices are available in hospitals and increase in demand for electromedical devices in newly set up hospitals helps drive the segment
North America to Dominate Global Electromedical Devices Market
- In terms of region, the global electromedical devices market can be categorized into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global electromedical devices market in 2018 and is expected to maintain its leading position during the forecast period. Dominance of the region can be attributed to increase in product offerings, new product launch, presence of key market players in the region, and greater affordability. For instance, in October 2018, the B. Braun Melsungen AG received USFDA approval for ELAN 4 Electro Motor system, which used in the spinal and neurological surgical procedures.
- The market in Asia Pacific is projected to register highest growth during the forecast period, owing to increase in adoption of new products, and rise in incidence of cardiovascular, orthopedic, and ophthalmology disorders
Pre Book “Electromedical Devices Market” Research Report @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=75413<ype=S
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
The global electromedical devices market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Medtronic plc
- GENERAL ELECTRIC Healthcare
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Siemens AG
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Cardinal Health
- Zimmer Biomet
- Stryker Corporation
Pediatric Respiratory Disease Treatment Market: Introduction
- Rise in global pollution levels have caused the pediatric population to be highly susceptible to a number of respiratory ailments. Pediatric respiratory disorders and symptoms include aerodigestive disorders (recurrent aspiration), asthma, chronic cough, and congenital abnormalities of airway & lung development including tracheobronchomalacia, cystic fibrosis, bronchopulmonary dysplasia (chronic lung disease), primary ciliary dyskinesia, recurrent respiratory infections & pneumonia, respiratory failure & ventilator dependency, sleep-apnea, and wheezing.
Report Overview @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pediatric-respiratory-disease-treatment-market.html
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Pediatric Respiratory Disease Treatment Market
- Rise in prevalence of respiratory disorders, changing lifestyle habits, progressive increase in obese pediatric population, and surge in awareness about pediatric care are anticipated to increase expenditure on pediatric respiratory disease treatment
- Allergic rhinitis is the most common form of non-infectious rhinitis. According to the International Study on Asthma and Allergies in Childhood (ISAAC), prevalence of rhinitis varies between 0.8% and 14.9% in six to seven-year old children and between 1.4% and 39.7% in 13 to 14-year old children. Countries with a very low prevalence include Indonesia, Albania, Romania, Georgia, and Greece. Countries with a very high prevalence include Australia, New Zealand, and the U.K.
- Government and non-government organizations focus on campaigns to increase awareness about pediatric health. Several associations and foundations are playing an active role in spreading awareness about various pediatric conditions such as short bowel syndrome, neuroblastoma, leukemia, cancer palliative care, respiratory diseases care, mental health, and neonatal care.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), the Child Health and Development Institute (CHDI), the World Child Cancer, the Indian Cancer Society, and others are engaged in creating awareness among people about pediatric disorders
Get a Glimpse of the In-Depth Analysis through our Comprehensive “Pediatric Respiratory Disease Treatment Market” Brochure @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=75423
Asthma Segment to Lead Global Market
- The global pediatric respiratory disease treatment market can be segmented based on drug class, disease type, distribution channel, and region
- In terms of drug class, the global pediatric respiratory disease treatment market can be divided into anti-inflammatory drugs, bronchodilators, combination drugs, corticosteroid, monoclonal antibodies, and others. The combination drugs segment is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period due to proven efficacy of these drugs in maintaining these conditions and promising pipeline of upcoming drugs in the segment.
- Based on disease type, the global pediatric respiratory disease treatment market can be classified into asthma, cystic fibrosis, bronchiolitis, pneumonia, idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, tuberculosis, and others. According to recent global statistics by the Global Asthma Network, nearly 334 million people across the world are affected by asthma. Among them, 14% are children and 8.6% are young adults (aged between 18 and 45 years). Prevalence is higher in developed countries than developing ones.
- In terms of distribution channel, the global pediatric respiratory disease treatment market can be classified into hospitals & clinics, retail pharmacies, and online pharmacies
Asia Pacific to Offer Lucrative Opportunities in Global Pediatric Respiratory Disease Treatment Market
- The global pediatric respiratory disease treatment market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is a significant market for pediatric respiratory disease treatment due to strong emphasis on health care development and high health care expenditure.
- Asia Pacific is also anticipated to offer lucrative opportunities in the pediatric respiratory disease treatment market. This can be attributed to high patient population, rise in awareness about pediatric care, and increase in focus of public & private organizations in preventing respiratory disorders in the developing countries.
Pre Book “Pediatric Respiratory Disease Treatment Market” Research Report @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=75423<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Pediatric Respiratory Disease Treatment Market
Leading players in the global pediatric respiratory disease treatment market are:
- AstraZeneca plc
- Bayer AG
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Merck & Co, Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
Early Toxicity Testing Market: Introduction
- An early toxicity testing or screening is the process of safety assessment which determines the level of tissue or cell damage and maximum safe concentration of any chemical or drug. It is generally performed during preclinical development of products.
- Toxicology testing may also be carried out to determine the approximate amount and type of drugs present in the blood such as alcohol, amphetamine, barbiturates, benzodiazepine, and cocaine
Report Overview @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/early-toxicity-testing.html
- Key methods used for toxicology testing are in vivo testing, in vitro testing, and in silico testing
- In vivo testing utilizes test animals to carry out desired testing process. It can be categorized into two types: acute in vivo testing (short-term testing) and chronic in vivo testing (long-term testing).
- In vitro experimentation uses isolated cells from different organisms, including humans, depending on the type of cell needed to perform the specific research activity
- In silico method, also known as predictive toxicology testing, is concerned with the development of new non-animal tests that do not simply duplicate existing animal tests but which provide a new scientific basis for safety testing
- Among the testing methods, the in vivo segment dominates the global toxicology testing services market in terms of value, owing to its high cost
Get a Glimpse of the In-Depth Analysis through our Comprehensive “Early Toxicity Testing Market” Brochure @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=2443
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Early Toxicity Testing Market
- Rise in Focus on Early Detection of Toxicity of Chemicals Drives Global Market
- Preclinical toxicology testing studies are carried out for screening the new chemical entity under development in order to analyze its safety and efficacy in animal models before it enters clinical trials in human beings
- Roughly 30% of drugs tested in clinical trials fail due to unanticipated and unacceptable toxicology profiles
- Early detection of toxicity during the preclinical phase can prevent large spending on clinical trials, thus saving R&D expenditure and unnecessary exposure of toxic chemicals to healthy human volunteers participating in the clinical trials
- Thus, the companies involved in the drug development process and the regulatory bodies are focusing on early detection of the toxicity of chemicals
- For this purpose, toxicology studies are outsourced to an expert team from CROs to speed up the process and reduce costs
- Thus, rise in focus on early detection of toxicity is expected to propel the global early toxicity testing market during the forecast period
Early Toxicity Testing Market: Segmentation
- Based on technique, the global early toxicity testing market can be segmented into in vivo, in silico, and in vitro
- In vivo toxicology testing procedure leads the global early toxicity testing market, in terms of value, due to high cost associated with this type of testing technique
- In vivo toxicology testing is lengthy, expensive, and painful to animals used in the testing procedures. Many ethical groups forbid the use of animals for chemical toxicity research and testing. It contributed to new toxicology testing methods, such as in vitro and in silico tests.
- Based on end-user, the global early toxicity testing market can be categorized into pharmaceuticals industry, cosmetics industry, chemicals industry, food industry, and others
Pre Book “Early Toxicity Testing Market” Research Report @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=2443<ype=S
Emerging Economies to Offer Growth Opportunities
- In terms of region, the global early toxicity testing market can be classified into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America constitutes the largest market for early toxicity testing. This can be attributed to stringent regulations by USFDA governing safety assessment of the products, high research & development funds, presence of leading toxicology testing service provider CROs in the region, and high consumer awareness about safety of the products.
- Asia Pacific is a lucrative market for toxicology testing services. The market in the region is expected to expand at significantly high CAGR during the forecast period. This can be attributed to increase in preference to CROs in this region due to high quality services offered by them in low cost and high speed, presence of skilled labor, and opening of preclinical testing centers in areas such as China, India, Japan, & Australia by leading players in the market. .
Key Service Providers Operating in Global Market
The global early toxicity testing market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key players operating in the global early toxicity testing market include:
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
- Charles River Laboratories, Inc.
- Eurofins Scientific
- Bureau Veritas
- Evotec AG
- Merck KGaA
- SGS Group
- Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC. (PPD)
- WuXi AppTec