If a business application that helps with customer correlation is what you are looking for, then Microsoft Dynamics 365 is everything you need. It features modules for a clear overview of the clientele be it sales, customer service, or other processes. It also offers systematic and comprehensive reports on consumer and sales, marketing, customer service and field service activities and is one of the most preferred program for quick decision making.
Why use Microsoft Dynamics?
- Offers a suite of business applications
- Single solution platform for connecting data and processes
- CRM can be used for any business, be it big, medium, or small enterprise companies
- Third party integration
- Available on premise and online
- Easy to use dashboard
- Concise and customisable usage
- Analyse the business performance and results
- Receive accurate information for sales development
- Improve customer support efforts
- Enables seamless work flow between teams and corporate groups
MS Dynamics Licensing
Are you thinking of investing in the MS Dynamics CRM system for your business? There are different enterprise application models and customer engagement licensing models for sales, marketing, customer service, field service, project service, and marketing. User subscription, team member licensing, tenant-based subscription license, and device subscription licensing provides various features that are beneficial for your business. You can own a Dynamics CRM license through the volume authorizing strategy or through a business prepared scheme. You can purchase the CRM team version if the software will be used by less than five people. If five more people are to use the system, then the CRM tenant-based subscription is your ideal choice.
Advantages of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM program
- A modern adaptable platform with extensible features to grow and evolve
- Purpose built system that allows you to grow as per your needs
- Built-in intelligence like MS Azure, Internet of Things, and Cortana Intelligence to achieve desired outcomes
- Improve productivity with tools that are easy to use for your business processes
- Make the best decisions on contacts, lead nurture, project management, sales and contracting, service scheduling etc.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Pricing
The Microsoft Dynamics AX and CRM have been rebranded and is now called Microsoft Dynamics 365. The Microsoft Dynamics CRM pricing depends of the version of software you wish to acquire. Depending on the type of solutions you need you can select the best plan that includes all the features that you need.