Do you think that somehow your business website doesn’t get the optimal customer engagement? Have you been implementing various software solutions that didn’t really improve your business results?
In the endless sea of customer engagement strategies that we read about on the Internet, sometimes it’s difficult to find and implement the right one. In addition, to be able to successfully implement the preferred strategy, you should base it on the use of adequate tools.
So, to awake customers’ interest, and, therefore, increase engagement opportunities, apart from providing a technically well-developed website, you also have to make it sleek and attractive in marketing and communication terms. And there are three main types of tools that will help you achieve this.
Read on and find out more about these tools and the ways they help you get the most out of each customer engagement opportunity.
#1 Analytical Tool
In order not to miss engagement opportunities on your website, in the first place, you should be able to track and monitor all types of processes on your website. And this is succeeded by using analytical software that lets you observe different types of data, create relevant reports, and make deductions on how certain website features impact the customers’ behavior.
And what are the most important features of a high-quality analytical tool?
- It provides valuable audience reports that let you get the know the structure and profile of your target audience (those with the highest conversion rates)
- It sorts your website traffic into different channels (direct, email, social, organic search, etc)
- It provides information about the number of new visitors, the frequency of their visits and their lasting, different engagement rates, as well as conversion rates
- It shows the social network engagement of your users and the extent to which they convert into your customers
Finally, if you don’t know where to start, you may want to begin with Google Analytics. Being one of the most popular and reliable tools of this kind, it can be helpful in tracking all relevant parameters whose interpretation can help increase the engagement opportunities.
#2 Marketing Automation Tool
The modern market participants have the luck of not having to do repetitive monotonous tasks manually. However, numerous businesses still spend a lot of time on these activities, which are particularly present in the marketing business sector.
The best way of avoiding these repetitive and inefficient routines in marketing activities is the implementation of a marketing automation tool. This way, not only will your employees have more time to deal with more complex and meaningful tasks, but you’ll also speed up the communication with your customers.
But what does a reliable marketing automation tool do for you? Simply put, it increases efficiency automating a diversity of processes. This tool lets you:
- Create and monitor personalized email campaigns in no time
- Manage your advertising system more efficiently by letting you easily align the ads across different channels
- Positively impact long-term customer engagement by automatically sending weekly or monthly newsletters with interactive content and calls to action
- Get in touch with customers via different automated messaging systems, including push notifications, SMS, MMS
- Perform A/B testing of promotional and other types of messages so that you can realize what type of promotions increase the engagement level
Apparently, the most important benefits of a marketing automation tool are improved content, lead and ad management, as well as numerous integration options. All these features can be a great help in tracking the engagement easily and, consequently, getting the most out of each engagement opportunity.
#3 Online Customer Support Tool
The online customer service is one of the vital assets of successful customer engagement strategies. According to Furst Person, 92% of customers prefer live chat compared to other support systems, and the other 44% consider the live chat help in the purchase process a valuable feature.
On the one hand, a reliable online customer support chat system lets you interact with your customers whenever they need you. On the other hand, it also lets your support agents initiate the conversation when they feel they could help customers, and motivate them to make a purchase.
A well-developed live chat support software offers you numerous ways of boosting customer engagement. For instance, it lets you:
- Provide personalized live chat session and instant feedback to your customers’ concerns
- Directly communicate with your website visitors about their pain points and unfulfilled expectations that they may have
- Use the pre-chat forms to initiate a chat session even before a website visitor has tried to reach out to you
- Record the messages that you receive out of the office hours, so that agents can reply once they’re available again
- Use chat ratings or post-chat forms to find out the impressions of your website visitors regarding the agent’s skills and their overall chat satisfaction
In addition, if you choose a flexible live chat software, you can also integrate it with a knowledge base, in order to save the time that you would otherwise spend typing similar answers. This way, if customers ask some frequently asked questions, you can simply direct them towards the relevant article from your knowledge base by linking it in your chat session.
Summing Up: What To Do Not To Miss Customer Engagement Opportunities?
Practically speaking, the best way of embracing customer engagement opportunities is upgrading your business website with the tools that will let you monitor and impact customers’ behavior.
First of all, to create a potentially successful engagement strategy, you should be able to track visitors’ activities and use the collected information to improve your website, which is succeeded by using analytical tools.
Secondly, you should stay in touch with your customers in an efficient manner. In other words, you should do it without having to perform the same tasks over and over again. And that’s why you’re going to need a reliable marketing automation tool.
Finally, you should also think about improving your support system by implementing a reliable online customer support chat system. This type of support lets you interact with your customers in real time, increasing your responsiveness, and, therefore, the number of conversion opportunities.
Combining these three types of tools, not only will you make your customers happier and more interested in your business, but you’ll also increase the overall business efficiency and improve market reputation.