Auto Keratometer Market: Introduction
- Keratometry is the concept of measuring anterior surface of cornea curvature across a fixed chord length. Keratometer, also known as opthalmometer, is the instrument used to measure the curvature. Auto keratometer is a type of keratometer based on the principle of constant image size and variable image size. Auto keratometer is a compact device and comparatively easier to operate. This keratometer allows reflecting corneal image on an electronic photosensitive device which then records size and radius of the curvature.
Report Overview @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/auto-keratometer-market.html
- Auto Keratometer (automated keratometer), also known as auto refractor keratometer, is the instrument used in measurement of refractor error degree in the eye. This automated refractor is a computer-controlled machine used in the eye examination and offers optimal refractive error measurements. Furthermore, auto keratometers are used in assessing the patient condition in pre and pro refractive surgeries and have extended applications in ophthalmology. Myopia (nearsightedness) and hyperopia (farsightedness) are common vision problems and mainly occur due to refractive errors. Auto keratometer can perform spherical and cylindrical measurements in a range of -30 to +25D/±10D respectively. These provide cornea’s peripheral and central curvatures at various points and are widely used in determining astigmatism in the patient.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Auto Keratometer Market
- Increase in incidence of myopia and other refractive errors, launch of ophthalmic instruments offering accurate readings, and technological advancements are major driving factors for the auto keratometer market. Furthermore, rise in awareness about astigmatism and its diagnosis is likely to be another driving factor for the auto keratometer market. Increase in number of ophthalmic clinics in the developing regions and diagnosis accuracy offered by auto keratometer are likely to drive the global market. Availability of various treatments such as lenses and Lasik surgery, are expected to lower the complications of astigmatism condition.
- Manufacturers have integrated auto refractor in the products in order to improve efficiency which has enhanced accuracy and demand of the auto keratometers. Surge in number of patients suffering from post-cataract surgery and pre-existing astigmatism condition is another prevailing factor for the market growth globally. High cost of auto keratometers over manual keratometers is major restraining factor for the auto keratometer market.
Get a Glimpse of the In-Depth Analysis through our Comprehensive “Auto Keratometer Market” Brochure @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=75537
North America to Lead Global Auto Keratometer Market
- In terms of region, the global Auto Keratometer Market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is projected to dominate the auto keratometer market during the forecast period, owing to technological advancements in development of automated keratometer, growing demand of diagnosis of refractory errors, prevalence of astigmatism condition, supportive health care expenditure, government initiatives, and creating awareness about astigmatism condition in the region. Presence of key players in developing automated keratometer is major boosting factor for growth of the market in the region. Moreover, surge in health care expenditure and advanced health care facilities are anticipated to fuel the growth of the auto keratometer market in the region. Europe is estimated to hold the second largest share of the global market followed by Asia pacific in the next few year. Growing demand and availability of automated keratometer, and increasing health care expenditure are major factors boosting the auto keratometer market in Europe.
- Asia Pacific is a fastest growing region in the next few years, owing to the growing patient population suffering from astigmatism condition. According to the WHO, the prevalence of myopia is higher in younger adults among population of Asia. Prevalence of myopia is recorded higher in East Asia. Moreover, China, Japan, and Singapore had a total prevalence rate of myopia up to 50% in 2015. Comparatively, the prevalence of myopia estimated as per NCBI research was around 6.8% to 21.6% in 2016 globally.
Pre Book “Auto Keratometer Market” Research Report @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=75537<ype=S
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Auto Keratometer Market
The market of auto keratometer is consolidated and major share is captured by prominent few players. Major Key players involved in offering auto keratometers are:
- NIDEK CO., LTD
- Topcon Corporation
- INNOVA Medical
- Luneau Technology Group
- Coburn Technologies, Inc.
- Carl Zeiss AG
- AMETEK Inc. and Reichert Inc.
- SCHWIND eye-tech-solutions
Intravenous Catheters Market: Introduction
- The catheters that are utilized to access the patient’s vascular system through veins are known as intravenous catheters. These catheters are thin tubes that are used to serve various medical purposes such as use in administration of medications, surgical procedures, removal of body fluids, and treating diseases. Intravenous catheters are available in two different forms: midline peripheral catheters and central catheters.
Report Overview @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/intravenous-catheters-market.html
- Intravenous catheters are inserted into a vein in a patient’s body and positioned within the same either to deliver various therapeutics into the patient’s bloodstream or to withdraw blood mainly for diagnostic testing. Rise in global incidence rates of chronic diseases such as diabetes, cancer, and acute infectious diseases, along with cardiovascular disorders, has tremendously increased the demand for intravenous catheters used to administer drugs to patients
- Moreover, increase in elderly population across the globe is a contributor to this rising demand for intravenous catheters
Get a Glimpse of the In-Depth Analysis through our Comprehensive “Intravenous Catheters Market” Brochure @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=75417
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Intravenous Catheters Market
- Rise in Incidence of Target Diseases such as Cancer and Viral Infections Drives Global Market
- Intravenous catheters devices are used for the delivery of various medications such as analgesics, antipyretics, anesthesia, and anticancer drugs. Increase in incidence of viral infections, cancer, and tuberculosis (TB) is expected to boost the intravenous catheters market, The most common use of intravenous catheters is for the administration of antiviral drugs and analgesics.
- According to statistics published by UNAIDS, around 37.9 million individuals globally were living with HIV at the end of 2018 and around 1.7 million people became newly infected by HIV in 2018 due to the changing lifestyles. This number is expected to grow in the near future.
- Similarly, increase in number of cancer patients is likely to augment the market, since these patients require administration of drugs and analgesic agents at regular intervals. It has been projected by the WHO that by 2030, around 13.1 million people would die from cancer worldwide.
- This alarming increase in number of cancer patients is expected to increase the utilization of intravenous catheters
- Thus, rise in incidence of target diseases such as cancer and viral infections is expected to propel the global intravenous catheters market during the forecast period
Intravenous Catheters Market: Segmentation
- Based on product type, the global intravenous catheters market can be segmented into midline peripheral catheters and central catheters
- Midline peripheral catheters are the venous access devices that range between 3 to 10 inches in length. These catheters are usually placed in the vein of the upper arm – the cephalic vein that is below the level of axillary line.
- Central catheters are inserted in veins within the patient’s thorax. The physicians prefer to use a central catheter when administration of intravenous (IV) fluids, blood products, and medication is required in large volumes and for longer durations in the patients.
- Central catheters are further segmented into peripherally inserted central catheters (PICC) and central venous catheters
- Based on end-user, the global intravenous catheters market can be categorized into hospitals, long term care centers, ambulatory surgical centers, dialysis centers, and others
Pre Book “Intravenous Catheters Market” Research Report @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=75417<ype=S
Emerging Economies to Offer Growth Opportunities
- In terms of region, the global intravenous catheters market can be classified into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is expected to constitute the largest market for intravenous catheters. Rise in prevalence of cancer in the U.S. and Canada has increased the demand for its early diagnosis and treatment. Intravenous catheters play a key role in the diagnosis and treatment of almost every disease. According to the American Cancer Society (ACS), in 2018, around 1,735,350 new cases of cancer were reported in the U.S. and over 609,640 patients died due to cancer in the same year. This increase in cancer patient population and deaths occurring due to the disease is one of the primary reasons for the growth of intravenous catheters market in North America.
Key Manufactures Operating in Global Market
The global intravenous catheters market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key players operating in the global intravenous catheters market include:
- Becton Dickinson and Company
- Braun Melsungen AG
- Smith Medical
- Terumo Corporation
- Vygon Group
Electromedical Devices Market: Introduction
- Electromedical devices are medical devices used in various applications in health care industries, including therapeutic use (surgical instruments, laser, and others) and diagnostic use (imaging equipment, monitoring devices)
- These devices are used in diagnosis and surgical procedures related to cardiovascular, dental, ophthalmology, and other disease indications
Report Overview @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/electromedical-devices-market.html
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Electromedical Devices Market
- Increase in research & development activities and technological advancements in electromedical devices are major factors for boosting the growth of the global electromedical devices market during the forecast period. Increase in new product approvals for electromedical devices is another key factor for driving the market. For instance, in 2018, the Food and Drug Administration, approved 106 electromedical devices compared to 99 in 2017.
- In addition, increase in demand for imaging in diagnosis and monitoring of major chronic diseases related to cardiology and oncology helps drive the market. Heart valve replacement is the most common procedure in cardiology. Increase in use of electromedical devices in heart valve replacement procedure is another main factor for fueling the growth of this market. Moreover, new product launches from major manufacturers are anticipated to propel the electromedical devices market. In August 2018, Invacare Corporation launched an advanced carbon fibre racing wheelchair for rehabilitation patients.
- High cost and high technical configuration required for electromedical devices restrain the electromedical devices market
Get a Glimpse of the In-Depth Analysis through our Comprehensive “Electromedical Devices Market” Brochure @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=75413
Diagnostic Imaging Devices Segment to Witness High Demand
- Based on device type, the global electromedical devices market can be segmented into diagnostic imaging devices, surgical devices, patient assistive devices, and others
- The diagnostic imaging devices segment accounted for the highest share of the electromedical devices market in 2018. This segment is expected to dominate the electromedical devices market due to increase in incidence of major chronic diseases which further resulted into rise in demand for disease diagnosis. In addition, launch of new diagnostic imaging devices in recent years is expected to drive the segment.
Cardiovascular Application Segment to Witness Significant Growth
- In terms of application, the global electromedical devices market can be divided cardiovascular, dental, ophthalmology, orthopedic, and others
- The cardiovascular segment generated the highest revenue in 2018 and is anticipated to witness growth during the forecast period. This can be attributed to rise in incidence of cardiovascular disorders.
Hospitals Segment to be Most Promising Segment
- In terms of end-user, the global electromedical devices market can be divided into hospitals, clinics, home care settings, and others. The hospitals segment generated the highest revenue in 2018 and is anticipated to witness growth during the forecast period.
- Most of the electromedical devices are available in hospitals and increase in demand for electromedical devices in newly set up hospitals helps drive the segment
North America to Dominate Global Electromedical Devices Market
- In terms of region, the global electromedical devices market can be categorized into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global electromedical devices market in 2018 and is expected to maintain its leading position during the forecast period. Dominance of the region can be attributed to increase in product offerings, new product launch, presence of key market players in the region, and greater affordability. For instance, in October 2018, the B. Braun Melsungen AG received USFDA approval for ELAN 4 Electro Motor system, which used in the spinal and neurological surgical procedures.
- The market in Asia Pacific is projected to register highest growth during the forecast period, owing to increase in adoption of new products, and rise in incidence of cardiovascular, orthopedic, and ophthalmology disorders
Pre Book “Electromedical Devices Market” Research Report @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=75413<ype=S
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
The global electromedical devices market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Medtronic plc
- GENERAL ELECTRIC Healthcare
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Siemens AG
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Cardinal Health
- Zimmer Biomet
- Stryker Corporation